Huntsville By Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntsville, AL domain of Games Without Borders, ShadowPlay International LARP club.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Huntsville By Night forums! (A domain of Games Without Borders, Shadowplay International LARP club!)

VTR: Downtimes and Character Journals are due by the 1st Saturday of the month!

If you are looking for Contact E-mails, Addenda, CDD forms and Character Sheets, Check under the "Resources" Forum.

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Kindreds of Huntsville, so quiet!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah Wade
Webmistress
Webmistress
Sarah Wade

Kindreds of Huntsville, so quiet! Empty
PostSubject: Kindreds of Huntsville, so quiet!   Kindreds of Huntsville, so quiet! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:38 am

Hello to kindreds of Huntsville,

I am finding Huntsville to be so very quiet these nights. Is no kindreds here talking to each other? Lord Lucien bring these forums to the city, perhaps many kindreds here much like myself struggle to use these new machines.

This new world, and the modern nights themself to being filled with much in the way of distractions. So many are using these technologies of modern nights with so much ease, greater than mine. I be learning how to use these forums from Lord Lucien. If not for him, I would not understand confounded machine at all.

I find something called Rosetta stone. Is a compact disc with tiny teacher inside who understands many languages. I am not understanding how the tiny woman fits inside of the disc, but is not my business. I am learning much more in the English from her. Tonight she teaching me to ask where I can find restroom, and to say mouse likes to eat the cheese. Not sure why does she think I need to ask such things as this?

I like very much for the next gathering of the kindreds in Huntsville to come soon. I am interested in working with the city to bring together our goals and to make much prosperity for myself and others.

I use Invictus designation for myself to show respect for prince and domain under rule of First Estate, so I leave you now to return to my tiny teacher and speak more in the English soon.

Spasibo,
Alder KloƩ Volkov,
Recognized Shadow of Dragons
Back to top Go down
http://Etsy.com/shop/bardicpiratestudio
Fallnor
Mortal
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Kindreds of Huntsville, so quiet!   Kindreds of Huntsville, so quiet! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:07 pm

Eh maybe they just have nothing to say while there all out there tickeling there own fancies.

My self included nothing like a late "snack" and a soak in a hot tub.

Nico

Last edited by Fallnor on Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sunnyd
Mortal
Mortal
sunnyd

PostSubject: Re: Kindreds of Huntsville, so quiet!   Kindreds of Huntsville, so quiet! EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:33 am

Not to be rude or disrespectful to the other Kindred around here, but I find it better to mingle with the "herd" better at times than others of my kind..But maybe with a little push or pull from the others, we might be able to pull like mind individuals like ourselves to enjoy this new fangled contraptions. Now ya'll take care now, can't wait to meet you at court again real soon.
Back to top Go down
Fallnor
Mortal
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Kindreds of Huntsville, so quiet!   Kindreds of Huntsville, so quiet! EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 2:04 am

To each there own if hanging out with your food makes you feel at home more power to you , just don't complain if do to the smell some one mistakes you for food. LOL

Nico
Back to top Go down
Carl Jordan
Contributor
Contributor
Carl Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Kindreds of Huntsville, so quiet!   Kindreds of Huntsville, so quiet! EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:04 am

Thank you so much for bringing up the topic of food! That reminds me that I intended to make a public offer and had not....

Denizens of the Night,

Anyone with any "special feeding requirements" are welcome to privately message me with requests. I work by contract, and as always: discretion is guaranteed.

Lord Lucian Thoreau
Acknowledged Ventrue of the Ordo Dracul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kindreds of Huntsville, so quiet!   Kindreds of Huntsville, so quiet! Empty

Back to top Go down

Kindreds of Huntsville, so quiet!
Page 1 of 1