Huntsville By Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntsville, AL domain of Games Without Borders, ShadowPlay International LARP club.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Huntsville By Night forums! (A domain of Games Without Borders, Shadowplay International LARP club!)

VTR: Downtimes and Character Journals are due by the 1st Saturday of the month!

If you are looking for Contact E-mails, Addenda, CDD forms and Character Sheets, Check under the "Resources" Forum.

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Slighted for the last time.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evan Hilsman
Mortal
Mortal

Slighted for the last time. Empty
PostSubject: Slighted for the last time.   Slighted for the last time. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:03 pm

That damn haunt Jint has done it for the last time fellow savages. Dogs he called us DOGS of all things. I expect his ashes by the end of our next court and a major boon to the person who brings me his swords. I will not have our clan be slighted against by anyone especially that joke of a kindred. See it done fellows and be properly rewarded. Remember to cover your own asses in the process as I'll take no responsibility if your caught in the act. Also since this is posted in our private forums i expect you all to keep this a secret. Any and all leaks will be responded to with the savage meeting there final deaths at my hands. Clan business is clan business. Contact me privately if your are interested which I expect all but the Sheriff to do. I understand that to do so would jeopardize your city standing and position.

Azaezel
Back to top Go down
ChadBusha
Mortal
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Slighted for the last time.   Slighted for the last time. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:30 pm

Ha...lets me see what political sanctions I can impose on him as well.
Back to top Go down
Evan Hilsman
Mortal
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Slighted for the last time.   Slighted for the last time. EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:15 pm

I'll give you a couple of weeks for your politiking brother but i still require his swords at the very least. If you fail i expect you to hell me and the others kill him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slighted for the last time.   Slighted for the last time. Empty

Back to top Go down

Slighted for the last time.
Page 1 of 1