Huntsville By Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntsville, AL domain of Games Without Borders, ShadowPlay International LARP club.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Huntsville By Night forums! (A domain of Games Without Borders, Shadowplay International LARP club!)

VTR: Downtimes and Character Journals are due by the 1st Saturday of the month!

If you are looking for Contact E-mails, Addenda, CDD forms and Character Sheets, Check under the "Resources" Forum.

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Haven: open to all

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sunnyd
Mortal
Mortal
sunnyd

Haven: open to all Empty
PostSubject: Haven: open to all   Haven: open to all EmptyThu May 16, 2013 2:16 am

Hello fellow Kindred, I'd like to present an oppourtinity to all who have no home or money to find a home. I am opening the doors to my haven to any who like to stay for awhile till they find a home I will provide most possible things for the time until better possiblities come along. Be mindful I will do a background check and a meeting at the Deava night club so we can better understand each other and the rules of my haven. Take care my fellow Kindred.
Back to top Go down
bethbroussard
Mortal
Mortal

Haven: open to all Empty
PostSubject: A kind offer   Haven: open to all EmptyThu May 16, 2013 2:46 am

Mr. Dickenson,

That is a very kind offer. Considering the seriousness of last council's events and their subsequent nature, I ask that all Kindred continue to be cautious and alert. The full extent of the situation is still unclear, your patience is appreciated.

Thank you again Mr. Dickenson for your proactive kindness and support to the community.
Back to top Go down

Haven: open to all
Page 1 of 1