Huntsville By Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntsville, AL domain of Games Without Borders, ShadowPlay International LARP club.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Huntsville By Night forums! (A domain of Games Without Borders, Shadowplay International LARP club!)

VTR: Downtimes and Character Journals are due by the 1st Saturday of the month!

If you are looking for Contact E-mails, Addenda, CDD forms and Character Sheets, Check under the "Resources" Forum.

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Growing Pains

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RaySS3
Mortal
Mortal

Growing Pains Empty
PostSubject: Growing Pains   Growing Pains EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 9:56 am

Hello everyone,

It is my understanding that many members of Huntsville wish to step away from GWB and take the game troupe. I understand that over the past few months that there has been quite a bit of drama at national level and I share your frustration.  I share it enough I have decided I am stepping out of my vacation from holding any positions within the club and to only play.  When a new club forms it goes through its growing pains. If we can stick together and work through these growing pains we as a group could build a strong foundation in which we can grow and build something we all can come to love.

I am asking each of you to stand strong and work through these growing pain with me. Help build GWB up to something we all can be proud of. Help build GWB into the vision we all are hoping it to be.
Back to top Go down
Justin Cline
Contributor
Contributor
Justin Cline

Growing Pains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:51 pm

None of us are leaving GWB. However the Vampire game is moving to troupe for a list of reasons. That means that currently Huntsville has no live games, but we are all still members of the GWB. I believe a few people will be moving their PCs to GIRC and I still plan on playing with my vampire PC over the email lists.

If we get a VST to step up to run a live game then I'm sure we'll resume with live games.
Back to top Go down

Growing Pains
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Huntsville By Night :: General (OOC Discussion) :: Open Discussion (OOC)-
Jump to: