Huntsville, AL domain of Games Without Borders, ShadowPlay International LARP club.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Huntsville By Night forums! (A domain of Games Without Borders, Shadowplay International LARP club!)

VTR: Downtimes and Character Journals are due by the 1st Saturday of the month!

If you are looking for Contact E-mails, Addenda, CDD forms and Character Sheets, Check under the "Resources" Forum.

December 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Growing Pains

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RaySS3
Mortal
Mortal

PostSubject: Growing Pains   Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:56 am

Hello everyone,

It is my understanding that many members of Huntsville wish to step away from GWB and take the game troupe. I understand that over the past few months that there has been quite a bit of drama at national level and I share your frustration.  I share it enough I have decided I am stepping out of my vacation from holding any positions within the club and to only play.  When a new club forms it goes through its growing pains. If we can stick together and work through these growing pains we as a group could build a strong foundation in which we can grow and build something we all can come to love.

I am asking each of you to stand strong and work through these growing pain with me. Help build GWB up to something we all can be proud of. Help build GWB into the vision we all are hoping it to be.
Back to top Go down
Justin Cline
Contributor
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:51 pm

None of us are leaving GWB. However the Vampire game is moving to troupe for a list of reasons. That means that currently Huntsville has no live games, but we are all still members of the GWB. I believe a few people will be moving their PCs to GIRC and I still plan on playing with my vampire PC over the email lists.

If we get a VST to step up to run a live game then I'm sure we'll resume with live games.

Personal - justincline.rpg@gmail.com
GWB2013050002
Back to top Go down

Growing Pains
Page 1 of 1