Huntsville By Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntsville, AL domain of Games Without Borders, ShadowPlay International LARP club.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Huntsville By Night forums! (A domain of Games Without Borders, Shadowplay International LARP club!)

VTR: Downtimes and Character Journals are due by the 1st Saturday of the month!

If you are looking for Contact E-mails, Addenda, CDD forms and Character Sheets, Check under the "Resources" Forum.

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

A note left on the table

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Burns
Neonate
Neonate
Eric Burns

A note left on the table Empty
PostSubject: A note left on the table   A note left on the table EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 1:52 am

*In the living room of the model home, laying on a table is a sheet of paper that looks like it had better days, written on a typewrite the note reads

Hello,
I'm seeking to learn more about this interesting world that we live in, if you have stories to trade (or sell if you would prefer), or are willing to have a talk about ones own nature (to which I shall discuss mine) please come and visit my shop, you can find directions drawn on the back. As well - I give my word that I shall do no harm to any who come to my shop, expect of course if they offer violence first.

Weaver,
-A Magikap Mekhet

*underneath the text is what appears to be a drawing of a fish with vampire fangs*
Back to top Go down

A note left on the table
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Huntsville By Night :: Location: Base of Operations-
Jump to: