Huntsville By Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntsville, AL domain of Games Without Borders, ShadowPlay International LARP club.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Huntsville By Night forums! (A domain of Games Without Borders, Shadowplay International LARP club!)

VTR: Downtimes and Character Journals are due by the 1st Saturday of the month!

If you are looking for Contact E-mails, Addenda, CDD forms and Character Sheets, Check under the "Resources" Forum.

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Council Meeting after next Court on Monday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel Burcham
Mortal
Mortal
Daniel Burcham

Council Meeting after next Court on Monday Empty
PostSubject: Council Meeting after next Court on Monday   Council Meeting after next Court on Monday EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:21 am

Fellow Dragons, it seems a meeting of the Council is due. We have various things to discuss, including what Rite of the Dragon our chapter will follow, what our goals are, etc... I look forward to the meeting. Please be sure to wear your appropriate colors, this is a formal meeting. If you must change after court, feel free to do so.

~Nivek~
~Learned of the Mysteries~
~Dedicated Supplicant of Terror~
Back to top Go down
Sarah Wade
Webmistress
Webmistress
Sarah Wade

Council Meeting after next Court on Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting after next Court on Monday   Council Meeting after next Court on Monday EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:21 pm

Nivek,
I am in agreement on our needs to be having a meeting. Those dragons who has been doing this for a long time would be calling this meeting a caucus, not so much council meeting. Though I understanding your meaning. Traditionally, this such meeting would be on night of new moon, though I am agreeing that it needs to be happening sooner.
As Grand Wyrm, Mother of Dragons, and Sworn Dragon Knight of the Axe, I agree with this caucus and acknowledge its importance.

All dragons in Huntsville must be in attendance at this meeting. As Nivek, sworn of mysteries has declared, wear your proper colors. If you are not knowing what this means, then you need to be declaring yourself unsworn so that those who are sworn can be doing their job properly.

See you soon, dragons.

Elder KloƩ Volkov
Valued Grand Wyrm and Initiate of Burning Hunger,
Sworn Dragon Knight of the Axe
Recognized Primogen of Huntsville
Valued Shadow
Back to top Go down
http://Etsy.com/shop/bardicpiratestudio

Council Meeting after next Court on Monday
Page 1 of 1