Huntsville By Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntsville, AL domain of Games Without Borders, ShadowPlay International LARP club.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Huntsville By Night forums! (A domain of Games Without Borders, Shadowplay International LARP club!)

VTR: Downtimes and Character Journals are due by the 1st Saturday of the month!

If you are looking for Contact E-mails, Addenda, CDD forms and Character Sheets, Check under the "Resources" Forum.

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Character Creation Document

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChadBusha
Mortal
Mortal

Character Creation Document Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation Document   Character Creation Document EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:22 pm

I just may be blind but I can't find the link to the character creation document. Can anybody help me there?

Oh and I am glad to see a forum for this game like the game from Gadsden. Thank you to whomever created it.
Back to top Go down
RavenH
RavenH

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Document   Character Creation Document EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:59 am

I'm trying to figure out how to put it on the DST google docs. Until then, I'm emailing it to anyone that needs a blank copy. Drop an email to gwbhsvdst@gmail.com and I'll send you one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Document   Character Creation Document EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:19 pm

Raven, If you want, I can set it up where we can actually upload the document to a post in the announcement blog and people just download it directly from the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntsvillebynight.org
RavenH
RavenH

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Document   Character Creation Document EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:32 pm

And you are even more amazing. Huzzah.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Document   Character Creation Document EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:24 pm

If you email me the file that you want people to be able to download, I'll get it posted. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntsvillebynight.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Document   Character Creation Document Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Creation Document
Page 1 of 1