Huntsville By Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntsville, AL domain of Games Without Borders, ShadowPlay International LARP club.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Huntsville By Night forums! (A domain of Games Without Borders, Shadowplay International LARP club!)

VTR: Downtimes and Character Journals are due by the 1st Saturday of the month!

If you are looking for Contact E-mails, Addenda, CDD forms and Character Sheets, Check under the "Resources" Forum.

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Last Gather

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah Wade
Webmistress
Webmistress
Sarah Wade

Last Gather Empty
PostSubject: Last Gather   Last Gather EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:44 am

'Allo there lads n lasses!
I heard we had another get together of the "Soups" as that girl called us at the first get together. Just wanted to apologize for not showing my face. I had some things to take care of. I'm opening a new pub in Huntsville, so if any of ya feel like a round O' guiness some good Irish tunes and some darts, drop in. It's called "Hair O' the Dog Pub" I'll be around, workin' on the pub to get her ready to open most likely. If any of ya need me just drop a line. I plan on making it out next time everyone gets together.

Slainte,
Luna
Back to top Go down
http://Etsy.com/shop/bardicpiratestudio
Justin Cline
Contributor
Contributor
Justin Cline

Last Gather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Gather   Last Gather EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 1:51 pm

Glad to you are planning on sticking around Ms. Luna. I was worried that you had wandered off to new territory. I will certainly take you up on your offer for a drink. Additionaly, if you need any aid, I have friends in the local business community here in Huntsville. I wish you luck with your pub, and hope to see you next meet.

-Potter
Storm Lord of the People
Back to top Go down
Ahlia
Mortal
Mortal

Last Gather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Gather   Last Gather EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:43 pm

I must also make my apologies for not attending last time. As some of you may have guessed from my hasty retreat back at the vet's offices, I've had to duck out of the public eye due to Hunter troubles. I may not be around for a while, but I'll try to stay in touch here when I can scrape together enough tech time to post (no tech stuff in my hideaway, I'm afraid).

Here's hoping nothing untoward happens to any of us, and maybe I'll be able to return to the gathering sometime.

~Lee
Back to top Go down
Sarah Wade
Webmistress
Webmistress
Sarah Wade

Last Gather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Gather   Last Gather EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:05 am

I'm plannin' on bein' there this comin' gather. I hope ta see some familiar faces.

~Luna
Owner/Bartender
The Alibi, Pub and Grill
Back to top Go down
http://Etsy.com/shop/bardicpiratestudio
Sponsored content

Last Gather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Gather   Last Gather Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Gather
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum