Huntsville, AL domain of Games Without Borders, ShadowPlay International LARP club.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Huntsville By Night forums! (A domain of Games Without Borders, Shadowplay International LARP club!)

VTR: Downtimes and Character Journals are due by the 1st Saturday of the month!

If you are looking for Contact E-mails, Addenda, CDD forms and Character Sheets, Check under the "Resources" Forum.

September 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Danger!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Burns
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Danger!   Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:38 pm

It has come to my attention after watching a fascinating documentary that when ever a person says "I don't" followed by "believe" ended with "in faeries" a faery dies- however apparently clapping your hands together will bring them back.

Therefore,

I propose that we should all go around clapping our hands together! This could aid many of our fay brothern/sisthern/Bob Dole.

Weaver
-No, I'm not seeing a psychologist, why do you ask?

OOC-> Eric Burns  |Mage VST | V:TR-> [redacted] Weaver, An unaligned Mekhet | W:TF-> Sebastian Monette, A Rahu of the Blood Talons
Back to top Go down
Ahlia
Mortal
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Danger!   Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:20 pm

Oh, if it were only so simple to destroy one of the Others. Were it so, I would happily run around the Hedge proclaiming my disbelief in the True Fae, and gladly swear an oath on my true name never to clap my hands again.

~Lee
Back to top Go down
Eric Burns
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: Danger!   Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:58 pm

The documentary seems quite firm on this point however if you know more on the subject, I'm quite willing to trade something for it - as well as why you seem to dislike them, because Tinkerbell seems quite the nice person/entity.

Weaver
-A Mekhet; who perhaps should watch less TV

OOC- I just watch "Galaxy Quest" and realized where this idea came from...

OOC-> Eric Burns  |Mage VST | V:TR-> [redacted] Weaver, An unaligned Mekhet | W:TF-> Sebastian Monette, A Rahu of the Blood Talons
Back to top Go down
Ahlia
Mortal
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Danger!   Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:29 pm

Any exchange of information would require something more binding than mere words for me to agree. Nothing personal, I'm just rather... untrusting of strangers, and really, everyone is a stranger to me. As for why I dislike the Others (dislike is hardly harsh enough a word to describe it), well, one of them did steal me away, tatter my soul, and steal my face, so there's that...

Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: Danger!   Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:45 pm

Ah....I was unaware that they did such things...

I regret that such things have happened to you, is there some matter of which that I may prove myself to you? If their friendly face is part of some plot, I would like to know.

Weaver
-A Mekhet who is at war with squids, FOR THEY KILLED HIS FATHER!

OOC: What Weaver is looking for here is an overview, enough to let him buy a Occult Specialty in Changelings.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danger!   

Back to top Go down

Danger!
Page 1 of 1