Huntsville, AL domain of Games Without Borders, ShadowPlay International LARP club.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Huntsville By Night forums! (A domain of Games Without Borders, Shadowplay International LARP club!)

VTR: Downtimes and Character Journals are due by the 1st Saturday of the month!

If you are looking for Contact E-mails, Addenda, CDD forms and Character Sheets, Check under the "Resources" Forum.

December 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Journal   Wed May 08, 2013 9:45 pm

Post your IC journals in this thread so that you and the ST's will have access to your in game schemes.
This is also a great place to post your summary of the events that happened in game so that you don't forget anything. You can format your journals any way you wish.
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntsvillebynight.org
Justin Cline
Contributor
Contributor

PostSubject: May 1st   Sun May 12, 2013 2:00 am

When I woke up tonight to some very unexpected news. Apparently there is a new Prince in town. I was never a fan of the old one, and since the disaster in Tennessee, never really a fan of the Kindred scene in general. I’ve been keeping tabs on the local going-ons around Huntsville ever since I arrived. Maybe it is time I step in and see what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Justin Cline
Contributor
Contributor

PostSubject: May 2nd   Sun May 12, 2013 2:01 am

Yesterday was interesting. I went down to the local Carthian haven. Apparently the Prefect of the local Carthians is also the Harpy. This could provide a political advantage if I so choose to get involved that deep. As of right now though, I plan on just showing up for court in the next few days and feeling things out.
Back to top Go down
Justin Cline
Contributor
Contributor

PostSubject: May 6th   Sun May 12, 2013 2:01 am

Wow, last night was IN-SANE. I showed up at the Carthian haven like I have been the past 5 days and I walked into a mess. Little did I know the shit storm on the horizon. The place had been sacked. I mean tossed upside down. I checked the footage and found black blurs on the screen. Normally a kindred shows up as a whitish blur, but black? What is that all about? Additionally, the Harpy’s journal and notes were stolen. I bet that this was used to ambush the prince. What freaks me out the most is... I have no idea what was in those notes. I wonder if the Harpy would tell me if I asked nicely.

From there we headed to court in the Art Museum. Interesting development that the Art Museum is Elysium. 3 years ago I set up the Ruckus WiFi mesh integrated zone while I consulted with Interweave Technologies. I wonder if I can use that to my advantage. Fortunately the server room can be accessed easily enough. It is through the doors at the loading dock, no need to go through security. I’ll have to tuck that info away for later use.

Back on topic. So court started late. Why? Because the Prince got car-jacked. Holy shit snacks. You’d have to have some serious boulders to high-jack the prince’s limo. Come to find out, some assholes sporting “Carthian” brands hijacked it. This makes NO sense since Carthians don’t really tat themselves out, much less brand themselves. I smell a setup. Apparently the baddies were dressed as cops, used what appeared to be cop cars, and had the proper weaponry.

I introduced myself in court to everyone. ANNND bombshell #2 for the night. Roger Lazlo was there. I know right? How the hell has that son-of-a-bitch been? I hadn’t seen him in decades. Apparently he showed up in town just a few days ago. We find out about the attacks, and the Prince is piiiisssed. Which, I would be. Interestingly, a “Cathian” by the name of Nicholas LeJeune, a scruffy looking, one-eyed Ventrue, didn’t show up for court. More on this dude later.

Also, side note, I saw a bunch of the Nos talking all hushed as soon as court ended. The Hound was with them. Apparently he was super vocal against the old prince... hmmm.

So then the prince pairs us Carthians with Invictus to make sure that we aren’t a target. I get paired with this club owner. For the life of me I can’t remember his name, but I do remember the ridiculous name of his night club, The Monolith. I wonder if he is a Necron fan, or an H.P. Lovecraft fan. Really though, he doesn’t strike me as someone who even knows what either of those are.

Then came the questioning. Apparently all us noobies got questioned by the Sherif’s deputy, some scruffy looking gangrel. He asked me some questions I’d rather have not answered, but it would have been a bad thing if I lied and got found out. I had to tell the guy where I lived... not cool. He also asked how I branded my cattle. OBVIOUSLY there were trying to pin some circumstantial evidence on me. Fortunately for me, I don’t brand them, I use paint. I wonder if they are going to freak out over my security system. I also found out that Roger, not thinking apparently, said some things that made me look guilty. Oh well, he didn’t mean to I’m sure.

So from there, I went with the Sherif and what could really only be described as a posse, to the crime scene, then off to the necropolis. Holy Shit right? I certainly didn’t want to go down into those scary ass sewers, but god knows I didn’t really have a choice. We get to the entrance and run into Eva Whitmore, the Carthian’s prefect. We also meet some crazy chick with a rather sexy accent named Raven. I wonder if that is her real name.

So we fight a whole fuck load of guardians and random ass vampires down there. Fortunately I have studied resilience, because that could have sucked big time. Not only did we dust a bunch of baddies, but I found out that Eva is a little off, and Raven? Bat-shit crazy. Both of them like killing a little too much really. And the cherry on top? Raven busts out a goodamn Dirt Devil and vacuums up the dust. And Eva uses her Nos powers to completely mind fuck some of the vamps. She broke their ribs just for shits and giggles too.

So we drag the bastards back to Elysium and do some interrogation. Roger and I had to do some serious convincing to keep those vamps alive. Between Eva’s powers of whatever scariness she is packing, some dominating by a Ordo Ventrue by the name of Lucian Thereou, and some crazy blood shit by Roger, we found out that they are Belial’s Blood, they have a bunch of splinter cells in Huntsville, and someone called The Master is pulling the strings. Not cool. Also, apparently Roger can just drink some of your blood and blood-tie you. That freaks me out. I mean, we are friends, but that is a scary thing to be able to do.

While I was guarding the door some asshole got all pissy that I would let him in. The prince nodded him in, so I let him in. Then I got called a door by Thereau. Yeh, not cool. I had a short talk with him... oh, that is funny, the dude is super short, and explained that I was not a door, I had a name, and that he should remember it.

Freaky thing number... hell I don’t know, happened when some chick vamp by the name of Cloe, who can just see ghosts by the way, came in and staked the BB bitch (new name) ANNNDDD she didn’t torpor. She just looked pissed. The BB bitch said some shit about not being a Kindred anymore, she was something better. Also, just thought I’d mention, he blood was like tar... WTF. One fucked up thing after another.
When then get shoe’d to the new Elysium, which is at the planetarium. There the coucil had some meeting that seemed to take FOR-EV-ER. While they were wanking off in there, I ran into some dude in a white hat. I can’t remember his name, but apparently he has this WHOLE theory on what happened.

So, dude’s theory, which has so many assumptions that I couldn’t help myeslf but to shoot holes in it all. First... he thinks that the berretas that were used were police issue. How the fuck would anyone know that? You can buy an M9 at any shop, internet, whatever. He also mentioned that the brass was marked as being police issue. WHAT? Is he just making that shit up? Next, the uniforms. He said that they had to be police uniforms.... um, why? Any asshole with $50 can go buy a convincing uniform. It was dark out and they were only seen for a few seconds before shit went down. Hell, you could stitch some together in just a few days.

Also, they knew how to “act like cops” so they had to have training... OOORRR they could just have watched some TV. OR just been pulled over once and paid attention. Seriously, how goddamn hard is it to walk up to a window and say “license and registration please.” Training... I think not.

Also, according to this dude the cars had to be real. OOORRR they could just be some crown vics bought/stolen and some lights bolted on. Dude mentioned that they would have been arrested if they faked the lights. How hard is it to drive the crown vic to the ambush sight, then bolt the lights on. Even if a cop saw a car as they drove by, they wouldn’t be able to tell shit in the dark at 45 mph.

So in short, these guys could have been any asshole in the world with enough money/balls to set this thing up. I didn’t say it out loud, but I could have pulled this off easily. It would have been a super bad idea to say that though lol.

AND to top the night off. A fucking duel. So this Nicholas LeJeume challenged the Hound to a duel. Nicholas smoke the hound. The hound brought swords to a gunfight. Now this Nico dude is the hound. I’m not liking this shit.

After all that, I went back home. It was near sunrise and it was time for bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journal   

Back to top Go down

Journal
Page 1 of 1